Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh man, looks like I have a week to catch up on!   I've been so busy with Thanksgiving....that I haven't given thanks online :)

Six things....

1}  I am grateful for my family, who for the first time are all celebrating in different places this year.
2}  I am grateful for old friends, who I hope to be able to visit soon, and
3}  new friends, who I have had the blessing to meet.
4}  I am also grateful for those friends who I haven't been able to talk to in a while, but I pray are healthy and fulfilled in their lives.
5}  I am grateful for a special person in my life, with whom I have been able to celebrate a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.
6}  Finally, I am thankful for this time to bake delicious oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies, clean the entire house from top to bottom, listen to lyrical jazz, play cribbage, spend time with friends, and of course...prepare for finals coming up soon.  ("maniacal laugh....")

Hope you all had a tremendous Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment